2009-04-27

Auto Insurance Quotes

car-insurance sexy-car-girls


For Years I was one of those drivers who just paid for my auto insurance automatically without ever thinking about the growing costs. It makes me shudder to think about how much money I've paid out over the years... which is why I want to share with you a fast way to potentially save big time on your annual motoring insurance bills and to let you in on a SECRET that your insurance company doesn't want you to learn. Using this easy but potent method enabled me to literally 'Half' my annual auto insurance bill and you could quickly do it too.
When I first stated using this technique I was astounded and confused why some car Insurance companies were so much less than my normal insurance provider for the same type of cover. I even confronted my previous insurance provider to ask why, as you may expect, they couldn't give me a reasonable answer... Then it suddenly hit me!
Have you also found this... Your auto insurance costs rise each year even if you have never claimed. Statistics show the longer you are with an insurance company and have not claimed the less risk you should pose to the company and so your insurance costs should, theoretically, be REDUCED every year. It would seem that insurance companies only apply statistics when it helps to increase the cost of the policy.
Imagine if you could really SLASH your annual insurance bill. What could you do with that extra money? In my case the extra savings goes on our annual family vacation and believe me it's a significant contribution. We actually managed to nearly half the insurance costs of both our cars which amounts to a tidy sum. I have to say it's quite a good feeling lieing on a relaxing sunny beach watching the kids playing in the water knowing that my insurance company has made a nice contribution to the cost of our vacation.
As I mentioned previously about my original insurance company not willing to give me an reason for why my insurance costs were increasing instead of getting less. It's not really that they couldn't give me an answer; it's more like they didn't want me to know the real reason.
This is what I had discovered... Insurance providers are always looking for NEW customers, their main focus is on obtaining a bigger market share at almost any cost in an attempt to beat the other insurance providers, and they go out of their way to attract NEW customers.

They even offer massive discounts to NEW clients, discounts that they would never normally give to their current clients. This is why YOUR annual costs increase every year rather than drop, you are covering the costs of the special offers passed on to NEW customers. Does that make you angry? I'm sorry if it does it was not my intention to get you all worked up. I just wanted you to realize what was going on and to understand why your insurance bills are continually growing. The great news is that you can also now begin to take advantage of those special discounts and get low cost auto insurance, just as I have done and you could save massively on your motoring insurance renewal costs.

The secret to acquiring low cost auto insurance is to beat the insurance companies at their own game. Each time you need to renew your auto insurance you need to put yourself out there as a potential NEW client and attract the best discounted auto insurance deals available.

It takes a little extra work, but there are web sites out there that make it easy to find the best offers.
Now you know the secret you will never have to pay max rates for auto insurance again.

No comments:

Post a Comment